This program was introduced in January 2015 and under this program aspiring candidates can attain a permanent residency online through the eligibility criteria set by IRCC. Express Entry is Canada’s application management system for certain economic immigration programs including the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class and a portion of the Provincial Nominee program. Express Entry was designed with three main objectives in mind:
1) Flexibility in selection and application management,
2) Responsiveness to labour market and regional needs and
3) Speed in application processing.
Many changes have been made in the program since its launch but the main objective has remained the same.
What are the benefits of Canada PR?
The IRCC (Immigration and Refugees Citizenship Canada) gives many benefits for PR status, Few of them are as below:-
- Right to Live and Work in Canada
- Extend or renew your visa after 5 years
- Allows you to bring your family along!
- Free education for children
- Universal Healthcare
- Social Benefits
- It gives you the right to apply for citizenship after a period of 3 years
- Canadian passport allows you to travel visa-free in a number of countries –
- Having the same rights and obligations as Canadian citizens.
Key Eligibility Parameters for Canada PR/ Skilled Worker Immigration
Federal Skilled Workers are people with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities. Following are the conditions to qualify for admission to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker
- Score sufficient points under the skilled worker point grid consisting of six selection factors. To make your profile eligible, you need to score 67 points.
- The applicant must have one uninterrupted year of full-time work experience or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week) or the equivalent in part-time work experience
- The work experience must be classified within Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level A (Professional Occupations), or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades) within the meaning of the National Occupational Classification system.
- Applicants are also required to take approved language tests in English or French and get a minimum benchmark score
- Possess suitable funding for settlement
- Undergo a successful security background and medical examination.
Express Entry: Step-by-Step Guide
Step 1 – Education Credential Assessment (ECA) – Your educational qualifications should be at par with Canadian Education System. The ECA is issued by the Canadian designated body. This helps you to verify your educational qualifications and claim the points accordingly.
Step 2 – Language Proficiency Test – Through this document, one shows his/her language ability to immigration officers, as well as Canadian employers. This gives a healthy boost to overall CRS score.
Step 3 – Submit Express Entry Application – Make sure all the documents are backed up by actual formal documents.
Step 4 – Get your CRS score – It is the decider of selection for Canadian immigration. Once we create an Entry Level profile and provide the information asked for, a score is generated based on the information you provide. It is called CRS score. Factors such as age, education, and work experience and language ability decide how well your CRS score turns out to be.
Step 5 – Apply for PNP – If you don’t score good marks in the CRS system, apply for PNPs. Information of the province makes you know the place better and helps in deciding whether who wants to take it up or not.
Step 6 – Wait for express entry draw – If your CRS score is above the cut-off then you will receive an invitation to apply (ITA) from IRCC. Draws are usually held once in 15 days.
Step 7 – Invitation to apply – After getting an ITA, you need to submit your documents such as Identity proof, Educational qualification documents, Work experience, Valid passport, Recent photographs, Job offer letter from Canadian Employer (if any) and other required documents within 60 days.
Step 8. From Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR) to Passport Request (PPR)
Step 9. Preparing your landing in Canada
Reasons to choose Busy Bee Immigration
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis.